Baku Australia & Ginja swimwear
Baku & Ginja is a family owned Australian swimwear company Baku creates a look and fit for every woman. Polkadot PR has been appointed for three consecutive years to promote the new Baku and Ginja Spring/Summer collection to all media outlets, securing high profile editorial coverage and positioning the brand as a must have for the summer months.
How we joined the dots
- Over the past three years Polkadot PR has built fantastic relationships with key fashion media on behalf of Baku & Ginja via Publishing House Tours, product gifting, seeding to influencers and one on one media appointments.
- Synonymous with style and fit, the campaign focuses strongly on securing editorial in the top fashion magazines. On average, around 90 product placement clippings are secured each season.
- Outreach to wardrobe departments such as that at Neighbours and Home & Away are branding exercises which catapult the top prints each season into the public eye.
- In addition to traditional PR tactics, the agency has developed long-standing relationships with stylists for top fashion advertorial campaigns such as the Siren Shoes 2012 summer campaign which featured a Baku bikini.
- Broadcast coverage is also a regular result of the media relations campaign, with producers at daytime TV shows and evening current affairs positioning Baku as one of the highest quality swimwear brands around in their annual swimwear fashion parades.
Due to copyright laws, we are only able to display limited press coverage online. Please get in touch with us if you would like to see more examples.
The most impressive results in the campaign came in the form of TV appearances including The Morning Show, Today Tonight and A Current Affair, as well as front cover stories in Australia’s top selling weekly magazines, New Idea and Woman’s Day. Throughout our campaigns we are kept up to date with weekly work in progress reports and nearly every day of the campaign we receive coverage from Polkadot PR. We are so happy with the work that we’ve re-signed for a third year!Tamara Bykerk, owner of Bikini Island and designer of Baku & Ginja swimwear