Drambuie is a unique combination of aged Scotch whiskies, heather honey and a blend of herbs and spices. Our campaign involved developing a strong consumer engagement program that launched and promoted the competition The Premise – an opportunity for an Australian to win their dream bar – in doing so we positioned Drambuie as a beverage of choice for a younger target audience.
How we joined the dots
- Launched the search and competition with key titles pertaining to target audience.
- Once winner was selected PR’d the winner in their local and national media.
- Opened The Premise at unique location The Island where we had 200 media in attendance to showcase the winner.
- Subsequent press coverage included profiling, beverage reviews, social media snaps in all consumer titles.
- Further PR activations included launching Drambuie 15 and The Royal Legacy of 1745 to the Australian market at an exclusive media event at The Ivy.
- Through our PR efforts we achieved over 3.5 million readers across a national audience.
Due to copyright laws, we are only able to display limited press coverage online. Please get in touch with us if you would like to see more examples.