Hard Candy is the global luxury fitness brand founded by Madonna which opened in Sydney CBD in 2012. The following March, Hard Candy launched Madonna’s signature workout classes, “ADDICTED TO SWEAT” which are inspired by the DVD series created by Madonna in collaboration with her personal trainer of three years, Nicole Winhoffer. Polkadot PR was appointed to manage the media campaign which coincided with Nicole’s three day visit to Sydney.
How we joined the dots
- The agency organised a three day media extravaganza to generate awareness of Nicole’s visit and the “ADDICTED TO SWEAT” classes which are exclusive to Hard Candy.
- Nicole made a prime time TV appearance on Channel Seven’s Sunrise where she demonstrated the moves her and Madonna practice live on air.
- Two 60 minute master-classes were scheduled over two evenings where Hard Candy members had the chance to train with Nicole. The agency organised a pre-record filming with Mornings on Channel Nine which was hosted by celebrity and socialite Jesinta Campbell. Jesinta participated in the master-class and the programme aired the following morning on national TV.
- Radio coverage was secured on Fitzy & Wippa where Nicole was interviewed live on air about Madonna’s secret fitness tips
- One on one media interviews were organised with Nicole for key online health sites such as News.com.au, Yahoo7lifestyle.com.au and Womensfitness.com.au
- Exclusive print coverage was achieved in NW, OK and Vogue.
Due to copyright laws, we are only able to display limited press coverage online. Please get in touch with us if you would like to see more examples.